Killavullen GAA Club promotes the development and playing of Gaelic Games in our Community, to be a uniting force in the Parish, to encourage the participation of all sectors of our Community in our sporting, cultural and social activities, and to support through lifelong participation, the development of our members in an environment of sportsmanship, inclusiveness, mutual respect and social responsibility.
- Our vision is that everybody has the opportunity to be welcomed to take part in our games and culture, to participate fully, to grow, develop and to be inspired to keep a lifelong engagement with our club.
- In pursuing our Mission, we will:
- Respect the dignity of each individual, without distinction as to age, gender, race or creed
- Promote a sense of fairness, sportsmanship and teamwork among our members. We observe fair play both on and off the pitch and are generous in victory and dignified in defeat.
- Facilitate the participation of all ages and abilities in our games and other activities, and encourage them all to achieve their full potential. We welcome all new team members and include all because working as a team enriches our lives. We play selflessly: working for the team, not for ourselves alone, both on and off the field. We take pride in our team, rely on one another and understand that each player has a part to play.
- Strive for success on the field of play and for excellence in all our activities. We hold in high esteem our sport, its values and traditions.
- Provide the best possible facilities for the development and playing of our games through a fun and positive experience for all participants
- Provide backup support for all who work promoting the games within our Club.
- Have appropriate procedures in place to ensure a special duty of care for the safety and well-being of our younger members
- Seek to enrich the lives of our members and their families. We encourage players to enjoy training and playing. We use our sport to adopt a healthy lifestyle and build life skills.
- Promote a sense of loyalty and pride in our Club and in our Parish
- Uphold and promote the values and standards of Cumann Lúthchleas Gael
- Effective teamwork on and off the field is the cornerstone of our club.
Ní neart go cur le chéile